Wednesday 14 June 2017

Information design: Week 11

Week 11
Jessica Ngu Wei King (0323639)
Project 2: Final Project

Research/ Progress
Mindmap to come out with a topic for the infographic poster and video

After coming out with a mind map on what topic to choose on, I have decided to work on the
comparison between Spotify and Apple music. I started my research by visiting their websites.
I've decided the similarities and differences into the following categories:

1. Users
2. Premium price
3. Catalog
4. Platforms
5. Free trail
6. Student discounts
7. Family memberships
8. Listen offline

After sorting out the categories, I arranged them into a table form in order to see the informations more clearly.

Similarities and differences between Spotify and Apple Music
Infographic poster
Infographic poster done by others found on pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment